Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My Best Friend

2/8/2012

It's been a week since the passing of my mother, and I still don't feel like the days are getting any better. My heart is heavy and my limbs are weak because I have suffered such a loss. When I think about my mother, I think all of the lives she affected with her positive spirit. She had the ability to make anybody smile because she was such a talker. Her laugh was loud and even annoying at times but I am thankful that I will be able to hear that laugh for the rest of my life because it was so distinctive, Even when she got on my nerves, I would sit behind the other end of the phone and laugh at her actions. Today i feel like this has all been a bad dream and someday I will wake up and see my mother right in front of me. Will I recognize her? Will I dream of her? Will she speak to me are all questions that are constantly running through my mind. My main goal is to continue the legacy of mother and my best frriend.

I love you Catherine Darlene Watson-

Always,

LaKisha Andrea Watson

1 comment:

  1. Ms. Catherine Darlene Watson will be missed. I was one of the ppl that was touched by your Mother and Best friend. I'd like to express my condolences to You and your Family. I love you Ms. Lakisha Watson and I know that you will continue your Mother's legacy. God bless you Love!
    - Erica

    ReplyDelete